This week there are no huge adventures to report, so I decided to tell about my plan for the Thanksgiving weekend.
My wife and I have planned to visit some cities and tourist places here in the United States during these three years here in the U.S.A. We would like to visit New York City, Florida (Disney World), Niagara Falls, Las Vegas. Those are the primary destinations, but as our start, we decided to visit Chicago during the Thanksgiving weekend.
We are checking the hotels, parking lots in downtown, and interesting things that we can do during the Thanksgiving weekend. Our initial plan is to spend 3 days there. The first day we will spend visiting the Millennium Park and Michigan Avenue, the second one we will visit the downtown with a bus tour, and the third one we will go to the Field Museum. The last day of this long weekend, we will spend at home relaxing because on Monday I'll need to go to work, and my wife will have classes in the morning.
I can tell you more details about this trip after Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment